Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Mason!

Mason is 3! For his birthday this year I wanted to make sure we made his day special because last year I was on bedrest and we didn't get to have much fun for his big day. Gma and Gpa D came to visit and stayed for his big day and we went to the aquarium where he had a great time. I think his favorite part was watching the sharks swim under a big window on the floor, pretty cool!

He also really enjoyed these bulbs he could stick his head up in.
He wasn't too sure about touching the rays so he just observed.This one LOVES trains so he had a very choo-choo birthday...
complete with a train cake that was, as usual, not a perfect creation but he still thought it was pretty great and that's what matters!
His awesome hairdo is the result of his nap so just know he didn't look like that while we were out in public!

No comments: