I realized we have been pretty busy having fun this summer but haven't posted many photos of our fun so here goes! Mason was our only baseball player this year but he loved it. He said "thanks for letting me play, Mom! It was so fun!"
The kids and I went for a hike in one of the nearby open space parks that includes the ruins of an elaborate old house that was really more like a castle.
We protected our little garden from lots more hail storms than usual. This one was the worst.
And of course, we've been camping. I'm not sure who was more excited, the boys or the dog, but everyone had fun with lots of rocks to throw in the creek, exploring to do, and aspen saplings to try and cut down with butter knives. Even Natalie had a grand old time, she loved being in the woods.






No comments:
Post a Comment