We had some pretty spectacular weather before mother nature remembered it is still winter so I took advantage of the timing to take the two little ones to the zoo. Natalie LOVES animals but is TERRIFIED of anything behind glass for some reason. I discovered this when I took her to the doctor for a check up (about a year ago) and she screamed bloody murder and was shaking uncontrollably when I tried to show her the fish tank. She's gotten better, no trembling, less screaming but she still has quite a love hate relationship with these situations. She has to establish a safe perimeter. So the zoo was wonderful and scary all at once for her. You can see Owen posing nicely for the pictures but Natalie is too busy establishing her safe zone while still being mesmerized at what she's seeing. What a kid.


No comments:
Post a Comment