Wednesday, June 5, 2013

More teeth and more baby

It was a crazy busy last few weeks of school and I haven't had time to get some pics up of our sweet baby girl and some of you are growing anxious so here they are. She's growing like a little weed and finally started filling out. At her 2 month check-up last week she weighed just over 10 pounds.

 This one was taken a few weeks ago, she's super cute and smiley.

Remember that dress I bought for her, she finally got big enough to wear it! Sorry there's some weird exposure thing going on. I need to retake the pic I guess.

Last but certainly not least. Mason lost the other half of his two front teeth and is finding it difficult to perform his favorite task, eating. Landon has also been losing some teeth, his molars. Good to know the tooth fairy is doing well despite the lagging economy, largely thanks to us!

No comments: