Saturday, January 19, 2013

Merry Christmas...just a little late

Yes, I'm finally getting some Christmas pics up. It was an eventful day at our house when Mark came down with the stomach flu about 2:30am. Everyone in the house had already had it earlier in the month (yes, even the pregnant lady, super fun) but it had been 10 days since the last of us was sick so we thought he was in the clear.

We had told Landon he couldn't get up until  6am but promptly at 6 he was waking everyone up. Landon and Mason dug right in and made pretty short work of everything under the tree. They were both pretty happy with their hauls (although from Landon's pic you couldn't tell).
 
 It was kind of a bummer for him because with a sick Daddy he wasn't able to really play with his present.

Owen opened his Santa present and then lost interest. All he wanted to do was play Wii, so he took off for the playroom but emerged a couple of hours later and discovered how fun opening presents was. Mom had also assembled his present from Santa and that was pretty much where he was the rest of the day. The brothers even had fun playing with it!

Later I found him right where I expected him to be (and where I wanted to be!) after having been up since before the sun. What a day!

In other news I finally bought some baby girls clothes! But how could I resist when finding something this cute! Plus it was all on clearance at Kohl's and I had my coupon for even more off. I love a bargain! I bought two other dresses each a different size, as well as some regular clothes. When I showed Mark the dresses he said "why didn't you get stuff we need?" He really has no clue what is about to hit our house.

1 comment:

Tara said...

We are so excited for you - and you are right, Mark has no idea about what is about to hit your house. :) Hope you are feeling good.